Friday, November 2, 2007

Comics ..... love 'em.

I'm starting to do a bunch of overtime at my job so I figured that I should pick a couple of comics to hold me down. So I stopped by my fav. comic book store... Renaissance Comics.

I heard so much about the Marvel Zombies series I had to pick it up. I'm not a big zombie movie fan or anything like that but with all the figures and stuff related to it to come out I know Marvel must have made a fortune on the comic for a reason.

I saw Iron and the Maiden in the Price Guide part of the Wizard Magazine and loved the art. They told me at the comic book store that its based on a video game or something. I ripped the video from the myspace page.

I have no idea what this is about but it reminded me of Dale Keown's art from Pitt fame so I picked it up.

No comments: