Friday, November 2, 2007

Monarchy Jeans


When I went to Nordstrom I decided to walk in the "High Fashion" or "Hipster" or whatever you call that part of the store that sells True Religion and Ed Hardy. While I was looking for stuff the salesman asked if I saw the Red Monkey hats they had there. I gave him my best JayZ & Dame Dash impression when the dude asked if they wanted to see Hush Puppies, and I said "RED MONKEY?"...lol. He said he saw I was wearing Evisu's and assumed I'd be up on it, I told him I missed that fashion wagon..lol. But he was standing by the Ed Hardy table & I saw the jeans above and asked what they were because I knew they weren't Ed Hardy's and he said Monarchy. They seem to be in the True Religion part of the JEAN TREE but they came in a 40 and I had to try them on... and they fit ok except a little to snug in the crotch area.. illll... meaning I had to get my Jim Jones/ Lil' Wayne sag on and I must say that it doesn't look good on fat dudes..lol. But they come in a 42 and Ill be looking for them.

But I did cop this OBEY CLOTHING Tapes all-over printed Scarf (This is the wallet with the pattern, I couldn't find the Scarf.)

No comments: