Monday, July 14, 2008

Blah!

Damnit!
My back is killing me!!! O well, no one pities me so I might as well do it myself. :O(.

Blog...blog.... Blogging killed Bordemn...lol.
I'm just about sick of all the tshirts dissing blogging.
Random thoughts through my pain.
I saw a dude's shirt from far away and I thought I needed to make a tshirt that said "D.I.Y OR DIE" but guess what the shirt said..... yup, DIY OR DIE...lol.
I need to really get a new phone and start recording all my ideas because i had a great V-Day teeshirt idea and now I can't remember it to save my life.
I haven't seen soooo many half breeds as I saw in Forte Green Brooklyn today...
Is half breed really that offensive? O well....
I should be giving you some cool stuff to look at but I think my words look cooler right now...lol
I was at the Afro Punk Festival today... not many afros or punks..lol. j/k.
MY BACK!!!! OUCH!!!
I'm very selfesh when it comes to girlfriend types of relationships.... I just don't want to get got, I guess
Niggas are getting shot left and right in Northern Jersey nowadays. I felt hella safer in Brooklyn.
J*Davey rocked today. i don't really care for skinny chicks but she's got... watch out Santogold somebody is about to steal me from you..lol
I hate the Conan slippers all the chicks are wearing nowadays.
BOO!
I really did love the festival.
I wish NJ was as cool as BK.
It will be soon..... hopefully

No comments: