Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cory Booker on Bill Maher


I am no longer a fan of Bill Maher and I haven't been a fan of his for about 3 years now. Corey Booker is a great speaker and I think a good politican but when i talk to people in Newark they always have something bad to say. Now is it because they thought he was the second coming and only ended up being a man or if they are still thinking the negitive things that's been said about him since the beginning I don't know. But he def. is on the same plane as I when I hear him talk. I do see him as a center type of guy and I'm really feeling that I should be part of that. Maybe in the coming days I might run to Newark city hall and put in some volunteer time in, I don't know but we as americans need to start doing something other then wait.
Here's part 2, 3 and part 4 of the show

No comments: