Monday, August 27, 2007

The year of the Rican movies.

This summer/year has dropped the most movies with such big Latino cast in crew. It just so happened that all three movies are about Puerto Ricans. I think that it has a lot to do with the Reaggeton Explosion that has happened in the past couple of years. I don't remember any movies with and/or about Puerto Ricans. Yesterday I watched Illegal tender and saw a preview for a movie called Feel the Noise that is about Reaggeton. Now you already know that I thought El Cantante could have been better (I still think it was good but not great) and after watching Illegal tender I felt the same for this movie too. While watching the trailer for Feel the Noise I was already annoyed by Omarions acting. At first I stepped back and thought DAMN we are f'ing up our chances of it. You know by next year they will forget about ricans if we don't do good at the box office. So what I'm saying is you don't have to watch the movie, just stop by before 12 and get a five dollar ticket and support. If we keep trying we're bound to get it right...lol.


No comments: