Sunday, October 21, 2007

Friday night @ Novo 10/19/07

Me, sangre and draco went to Division East in Montclair NJ to check out the Upper Playground event but by the time we got there it was over. They did an ill ass drawing of the Store's mascot but I didn't have a camera to take a pic. From there we stopped by Cafe Eclectic for a Cuban Sandwich (which are now the best ones in nj for me). Diva's Lounge was going to have the Upper Playground crew go there but we decided to go to Novo in NYC. On fridays King Stampede & Mighty Healthy do it big in there. Like a fan boy I was rocking my Mighty Healthy tee to rep. LOL...


"Did you see that chick?"

"I'd do her!"

I swear I have a lip problem

Now that's what you call MEANMUGGIN'


This is the most I've seen Draco drink in a minute.

My bottle is THAT small... BAH!! Made you look

This pic is kinda dark but shorty was looking right... looked like she was with a large crowd so I didn' push up... YEAH RIGHT! Yall know I'm a punk..lol

Hi Haters!LOL.. I'm not always in HOOD mode!

Loved the artwork for this flyer.. what event the flyer was for??? who knows..lol. But from the looks of it probably something to do with King Stampede & Mighty Healthy.

Doesn't the hand on my lap look like a pig's foot...lol

No comments: