Sunday, October 28, 2007

O Jerusalem


Me and Draco went to see this movie yesterday. I couldn't really get into the story. I don't think they had enough character development. The three friends I guess was supposed to show three different view points of people. The Muslim, the angry Jew and the peace hopeful American Jew.The Muslim guy (see don't even remember his name) was getting sh**ted on the whole movie. The angry Jew didn't like nor care for the Muslim but the American tried to make friends of them. The muslim pissed me off with him being so f'ing passive. I wanted him to once get out-raged. If anything this movie gives people a subject for discussion. I was thinking how I feel most Americans don't think about what has or what is happening on the other side of the world. The harmful thing about that is that for the most part Americans are lambs and if someone they follow has an opinion on it they will have the same opinion. No research or trying to find out why things are the they way they are. I have no real opinion on it because I think mostly all the things written on it is sided.

What I do know is that I feel bad for what the Jews endured during the Nazi era. But I also feel bad for the Muslims who lived in Palestine and got the boot because America said so... That's about all my ideas about it in a nutshell. Hopefully a good filmmaker will watch this and have the ballas to try and do it better.

No comments: