Friday, February 22, 2008

Feb. 21's shopping. Part 1

I just copped a pair of these. They are called the "Fender Bass” Dunk Mid SB. This Dunk was made in the reflection of the classic Fender Bass guitar. The silver toe box represents the metallic portion of the Fender Bass. They feature two tone suede and the brown represents the wood on the guitar.Love 'em.



Now I'm looking for a nice grey sweater to go with it. I'm going to debut them March 1st, I'm going to see Platanos and Collard Greens.

"Platanos & Collard Greens is the hit romantic comdic play that tells the story of Freeman, an African-American man, and Angelita, a Latino woman, who are both forced to confront and overcome cultural and racial prejudices, while defending their bond from family and friends. Platanos will remind you of your your family, your love and your life. Platanos is guaranteed to make you laugh, inspire you, and make you think!Platanos has enchanted audiences of over 40,000 both Off Broadway in New York City and at over 100 colleges and universities in more than 17 states around the country."
So I went to Irvington Center and stopped by Fast Break and they just started stocking up on the jacket below

It's from Live Mechanics and it's FIRE!! I never really cared for the label but they did their numbers on this one. I told them I was going to watch the play and one of the dudes told me he just got some tickets for the JayZ and Mary J concert and dropped 350 for two tickets...SSSSSSSSSHHHITTTT!! lol.

No comments: