Sunday, February 17, 2008

Video: Jim Jones & Cobe- Love Me No More/Byrdgang Money


Jim Jones Ft. Cobe - Love Me No More/Byrdgang Money
Uploaded by Yannicklord
Jimmy -to me- is one of the best dressed HipHop dudes out there. Only Kanye, Pharrel and JayZ come to mind as far as clothing goes. Weezy is tied with him for the fourth spot. But I think JayZ might have a person who dresses him because sometimes he looks not so cool. And I think weezy hangs around cool cats so it rubs off a little. But that leather jacket jimmy is rocking in this video looks great. I have to give him credit for me copping a pair of nike boots.

2 comments:

Dekker88 said...

yea definitely gotta agree with him bieng in the top five but id definitely put him before jay z and pharrell...was wonderin if u know what those hoodie scarf things are ?? those are sooo grimmey any clue as to who makes em or what they even are?

Buby said...

they are louie viutton scarfs.