Thursday, May 8, 2008

Miss Info Vs. Ninjasonik


lol... I love this. I would like to first thank Miss Info for showing Ninjsonik some love by simply talking about them. I haven't gone to her blog in a minute but I did this morning and the first thing I see is the Youtube video for tightpants. lol. I was like WOW! and after I read what she had to say I couldn't stop laughing. I mean, come on, she's just giving people the same opinion most of my friends gave it when I showed them the video. But I just checked my myspace and the first bulletin is Ninjasonik... SUPRISE SUPRISE>> this is what happens when my two worlds meet.

Ninjasonik: "LMFAO!!! MISS INFO IS HATING!!!
so miss info just had to go talk shit on her blog about us ninjas. fuck her and fuck her life. go comment on her blog and tell her to eat shit.

http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3Lm1pc3NpbmZvLnR2

man, for those who don't understand, you probly never will understand. this tight pants thing isnt even just about tight pants. its about being different. for years every kid in the hood that refused to dress in the "hip hop" uniform of baggy jeans and white t's has been shitted on and when they wore tight pants, some motherfuckers had the nerve to go say some shit like "look at this tight pants wearing ass nigga"...fuck the haters tho...thats why we made the song...to say we are proud of who we are. we are "tight pants wearing ass HUMANS"...not just niggas... we are people...we dress how we dress and we dont give a fuck about what corny motherfuckers on some gay ass corporate radio station decide is "cool" or not. fuck miss info. and fuck all haters worldwide. we represent true hip hop way more than they ever did (except mster cee on the throwback at noon...HOLLER!! and red alert he used to hold it down...)

y'all just mad cuz we different and people are feeling it. go head with that.

love you all. and hate you at the same time.

mwwwaaah!!!"

No comments: