Friday, August 1, 2008

Dairy Entry: 8/1/08

hmmm... where do I start? Today I honestly thought about how long do I have to effect the world before I'm gone. So much stuff is going wrong in my life right now I don't see much time left. But if I want to sit back and think about it I never thought I would live to be 30. Something most people don't know about the mentality of a dude from the inner city is that no matter who we are and where we came from we don't really think about living past the moment. I know that's why I acted the way I did and did the things I did. Wouldn't you not care about anything if you don't see past today.

Want to whip a certain dude's ass as I type this but all I can think about is what would happen to my daughter when I'm locked up. See when I was young and you would say something to me I didn't like I would just start some shit. Actually sometimes I would just start some shit because I was bored or if I saw someone worth challenging. Crazy now that I think about it.

I haven't been on my bloggin' game although my boy at work calls me Lou Bloggens..lol. Most of the summer I was running around with my daughter but I never had the camera with me so I didn't take many pics. Now that the summer is coming to an end my job is having me work at least two sixteen hour shifts a week. So I know you get pissed coming to my page and not seeing anything new but life sucks sometimes.

Me and Black Flag have been trying to put something together but with everything going down with my life and the fact they are cooking up all types of stuff on their own it hasn't gotten off the ground. I'm thinking of doing it on my own because I have a whole vision now. I have so much Toki Doki stuff sitting on my (ex)bedroom floor I have to find a way of getting rid of it. More details to come as they come.

I'm passing my first kidney stone as I type this... CRAZY! Kids eat right or get fucked! lol... I need to put that on a tee...lol. You would have thought that I learned my lesson... o yeah... and kids please get insurance.. or vote for Obama to help us.

I got Hell Rell's new album today off of ITunes and I love everything but the song with JR Writer. I don't really care for dude. This year has been a good one for music and me. Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Nas, Consequence, N.E.R.D, Lupe Fiasco, Santogold and all the "hipster" urban music that has infected my life.

My gear and sneaker game hasn't been crazy because I'm not really feeling anything right now. Crooks and Castles are doing their thing with the Illuminati Collection but other then that nothing is really accessible to me. As far as kix: I want some Supra's but not yet. No new dunks that I'm really feeling are out and I don't think I saw one new pair of Air Max's this summer.

I saw most of Hellboy and loved it. I have seen every kid movie out there. I haven't seen Batman yet. I'll probably go see Step Brothers before that. And forget about my Indie and foreign film game... weak.

I haven't been to a lake or Jersey shore this summer yet. sigh....

My uncle is coming from Germany is a couple of hours... can't wait. Love the dude.

Bob's in L.e.s. is off of my shit list. It's been pretty good the last three times I went.

Babies, babies, babies. Everybody has or well drop one very soon. If I make it past this year I could go for one... I make it sound like babies are milkshakes... i can go for one..lol.

Well, it's time to move forward.....

No comments: