Monday, October 19, 2009

nEW bEGINNING...

I'm starting this blog anew.. slowly you'll be seeing things change thru out the week. Wish me luck.. lol.

Diary: This weekend was cool. My daughter thought she needed to chronicle everything that happened this weekend by making portraits of everyone haha. Took cece and my niece to see "Where the wild things are". Before we left the garden state I took the girls to Cece's fav. spot (she loves the soups) Coffee Cave. While I was getting our treats I saw Kid Cudi in line (we were at the Loew's on 34th street) and believe it or not came in to see the same movie we were..lol. After all the BS reviews I heard I loved the film. The girls were at the edge of their seats for most of the movie and my niece cried at one point.

Cece's portrait of yours truely.. :)

A portrait of Roy from our local Pizzera- Gino's.. if you've ever seen him it looks exactly like him haha.

Cece drawing my niece while waiting for the bus.

and the girls looking at the food being made at Coffee Cave.

Coffee Cave
AMC Loews 34th Street
Kid Cudi
Where The Wild Things Are

No comments: