Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Am I done with BRIGHT colours?

WOW! Yesterday I went shopping with Willy Willz & I realized that I'm bored of my collection of bright ass clothing. WHAT? Can this be? Say it isn't so! YUP! I'm done. I think my eyes exactly hurt from all the bright as shit I have in the closet...lol. So on that note I think when my little one leaves in a couple of weeks I'm going to start stocking up on some new shit. It this just an excuse to buy a whole new set of clothes? Maybe.

So I'm already planning out what's needed to be done with my new found discovery. I know I'm just waiting around for some white on black or black on white Nike Blazers. And next week I'm running to either City All-stars in Paterson or Straight Laced in New Brunswick for some of the new 3sixteen flavaz. As far as denim I'm not sure besides some black Levi's jointz.

Bah! wait, wait..... HELL YEAH, IN THE WORDS OF BETTY AND WILMA.... CHARGE IT!!!

No comments: