Saturday, September 22, 2007

SOHH Exclusive: Saigon Talks Fight W/ Prodigy, "P Told Me To Suck His D--k"


Manhattan downtown venue S.O.B.'s was the setting of rap's latest drama last night, when a physical altercation broke out onstage between New York rappers Saigon and Prodigy after an impromptu performance by Sai during a C-N-N/Mobb Deep show.

While conflicting videos of last night's face-off hit the Internet this morning, Saigon spoke to SOHH exclusively to clear the air about what really happened and why things went down as they did.

"I performed my record ("C'mon Baby") and it was all love at first," Sai recalled. "I was onstage by myself and then I noticed all of Mobb Deep dudes getting onstage."

Due to a previous beef, Saigon was immediately wary of the situation.

"We had a problem before that. He said something about 'suck his @#*$' in an interview he did before and I told him I was going to get him," he said. "He don't like me 'cause I'm friends with Tru Life and Tru Life and them robbed the @#*$%s. There was always animosity there. I'm not thinking they are gonna let it get to this point. I went to they show, with four people...I was about to get offstage and all his peoples come at me from behind. I got loose and put my back to the wall and who comes in firing range - Prodigy."

According to Saigon's description, despite being far outnumbered - "30-4" - he hit Prodigy twice in the face, and Sai's friend clothes-lined P before members of Mobb Deep's entourage began throwing bottles and debris at him, forcing him to flee the club.

Video footage of Saigon being chased from the club emerged this morning, however Saigon says that footage was so heavily edited and biased he felt compelled to give his side of the story by posting a blog about the incident on his MySpace page

"I didn't even want to bring it to the public, but when y'all go make a video try to get props off of it and make it into a marketing tool," Sai exclaimed. "Before they @#!* come on it says 'Havoc album in stores now.' They just show them chasing me, they don't show me punch this @#*$%. That's gay. They chased me out the club after I punched Prodigy in the face."

"Let's be real here, they don't show that in their video," he continued. "That's what made me even make a blog. I hit that @#*$% two times. If you watch they video they left all that out and they put they @#!* on YouTube first. I didn't want to do that blog @#!* I'm not with all that computer gangsta @#!*, y'all @#*$%s got to be @#*$in' kidding me. I just punched ya main man in the face and the only reason I got low is y'all throwing bottles and @#!* and I'm not about to get bust in the head and get stitches in my face for this @#!*%&. Not about to do that so call me what you want. Call me the road runner but I got my rocks off kiddo!"

With last night's fight behind him, Saigon says he isn't looking for any ongoing problems with Prodigy.

"It's over on my part, @#!* is getting tired, it's stupid," Saigon said. "All it's going to lead to is somebody really getting hurt then everybody gonna be like 'damn we should've just deaded it.' It was dead on my part. I wasn't even being the aggressor, they started with me. I was defending myself at that point."

When I seen him that close to me all I can remember is that suck my @#*$ @#!*," he added. "Prodigy told me to suck his @#*$. If Hulk Hogan tells me to suck his @#*$ I'mma try him for that. That's just how I grew up. You don't invite a man to your penis, that's like calling me a @#*$%. A lot of @#!* I'll tolerate, but in jail that means you telling a @#*$% I don't respect you at all."

SOHH.COM

No comments: