Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pussy Party by Bijules

This shit is so funny I almost peed my pants..lol. I know I posted about this but Bijules is so crazy I had to post her version..lol.

PUSSY PARTY: like your monthly flow....

Protect yourself with Long Super Maxi- sets with Dope DJs...

• Reinforced FOUR WALL PROTECTION is designed for
leak protection side-to-side and front-to-back at Club Rebel located at 251 w30th st(btwn 7th and 8th)
• Extra side leakage protection in hip-hop room: Specially designed wings help
hold the pad in place and help to protect your panties from getting in a wad.
• Anti-leak core promo team locks in fluid and helps keep you drier
• Cottony Dry Cover* is quilted to absorb faster and help keep
fluid away from your body while you sweat your ass off in our multi-room, 6 DJ lineup.

* Product does not contain cotton

For a free sample: RSVP at http://newyork.going.com/pussy3




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: