Friday, September 21, 2007

TV: Kid Nation


Kid Nation comes on channel CBS Wednesday nights @ 8pm. Love this show. The concept is new and refreshing and I feel probably like any kid feels when they watch it. It's crazy I already have my like and not-like kids already...lol. I know I'm a corn ball but I can't help it.
Likes-
Alex: he's the youngest one on the blue team and he bugged me out when he was talking about the older kids writing on other teams buildings.

Anjay: he's captain of the blue team. He never seems to loss his cool.

Michael: He got up and gave that speech. I think he's going to be taking somebodies job by the end of the show.

Jared: I feel bad for dude. He's just a funny ass kid. Reminds me of the kid from Little Giants..lol.

Sopia: She's going to be a problem!!!

Non Likes-
Mike: He reminds me of kids I didn't like when I was young. too bossy.

Taylor: She is a beauty princess... 'nuff said. But she seems like she'll change for the better by the end.

Sophia: She's going to be a problem..lol. She's def. the one to stir up some mess.

I know you're saying "How can you say that you don't like this or that, they are only kids.". Well all I have to say is F U... I'm loving it...lol.

No comments: