Friday, January 25, 2008

My trip to Bergenline Ave./ Bergen County


Me and Draco went to Bergenline to pick some stuff up for tonight show. First stop was Cap City and I copped this Hundreds sweater. It works great with my Reason fitted that I have.... wait to see the pictures.

The second spot we stopped at was Sneakerhub. I wanted a different pair but they didn't have my size. I've been putting buying these beauties off for too long so I got them at a great price.

Lastly we stopped by a place called Nino's Shoes... 344 Central Ave, Jersey City NJ 07307... and I found these DUNK HIGH PREMIUM SB (BLACK/GOLD) calling my name. I have never got two pairs of kix for myself in one day before but I had to cop these...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY OUR STORE!
JOE, SNEAKERHUB TEAM