Sunday, January 20, 2008

Rockers NYC's lookbook


Well the Rockers lookbook is out and it's in the streamed fashion... thank god. I really didn't care for the crappy one's that was just a photo slideshow. Of course Rockers put thought into it and connected music to their line. I see that this will probably be the way to go because people like a background and I think video is the perfect execution of it. Now as far as their Spring line is concerned, this is the season I care the least about. I know they are going to drop more then what they showed so I'm not going to speak too soon about it but they have def. done better.

Now I just finished looking at Freshjive's lookbook and I'm def. liking their spring line which is strange because I'm not a huge FJ fan. The only thing that sucks is you have to watch it here because they haven't put it on youtube yet but I'm pretty sure it will soon.

No comments: