Sunday, January 20, 2008

Video: Chris Brown- With You


I make it a point not to care about Chris Brown because my oldest girl is obsessed with that boy but yesterday he was everywhere I turned. I was in Best Buy with my friend and her son picked up Chris' new album and ask for it, the boy is 4 years old so I guess Mr. Brown has the hearts of kids everywhere..lol. But I was home last night and his new video came on and I actually watched it. Is Chris Brown sponsered by The Hundreds because this boy was rocking their whole winter line in the video..lol. But I'm not hating The Hundreds def. has that flavor.
Check out their website here and look at some of their spring line.


I used to look at their blog daily but since I've found so many other websites lately I haven't had a chance but here's yours.
YOUR ALL WELCOME!!!

No comments: