Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Gear: Rocksmith @ Kreme

I'm not a fan of Rocksmith. Just like Orisue now, when my fav. streetwear shops carry it it confuses me. But after checking out the pieces Kreme got in I def. have to admit that some of it is dope. From the hoodies to the jackets to the sweaters oh and def. some of the tees I def. have to give them their props. The tees dont fit me but I put my boy Tab Curtis barber official up on the Jordan/ Tribe tee and when he tried it on I knew it wouldn't fit me. But I still have hope for the hoodies, jackets and sweaters because they teld to make those bigger.






front

back


front

back

front

back














sorry for the blurryness of the pic and for making the pics so big but I didn't realize the size until half way through.

No comments: