Monday, March 31, 2008

Straight Laced Moved!


Saturday me and my bro'hem go all the way to New Brunswick (which is like an hour and a half ride) from Black Flag in Clifton to check out Straight Laced. We easily get parking (I should have known that something was up right there..lol) and walk to Straight Laced. We start to walk up the steps and see a FOR RENT sign in the window. The level of pissed off I can not explain..lol. I couldn't believe so I called my sister to check out the myspace page and this is what it said....

Straight Laced is in the moving process. 42 Easton Ave is the past. New location under renovation and will be revealed soon. Along with info for a Grand Re-opening party of epic proportions.

Cool... Luckly NJ Skateshop was still across the street so we still go to do some shopping. My brother got his first pair of SB Dunks.

After my brother got his first pair of SB's we went to Sears in Woodbridge Mall and he got his first two pair of Levi's... my brothers turning into a streetwear kid?lol...

No comments: