Sunday, March 9, 2008

R.I.P. Mrs. Howard


I guess the older you get the more death comes closer to the ones you love and people you have known your whole life. My boys moms passed away yesterday morning and not only did it hit hard, the feelings of that trickled over to other parts of our lives. She was the glue to that family and bugged me out every cook out. Spending the day with my boy I got to see that death is something that is more just the dealing with the pain. I never thought about the phone calls that must be made, the arrangments for the funeral & wake. I never thought about that person that passes bills and their job. I don't know if I can handle all of that. There's no time for crying with all of this needs to be done ASAP. Thankfully that my boy is strong and has his sister and father there. I can't imagine myself in that situation.
Mrs. Howard we'll all miss you...

No comments: