Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jim Jones on the Complex Cover.


First I'm going to say that I do like JJ's style. No frontin', No hatin'. BUT, I must say BUT... he's funny style as hell.
When I first saw him doing his own thing I realized he took the Dominicans aka Washington Heights look and run with it. I liked it because he put some HOOD in it and made it his own. Now where he fucked up on is commenting on another mans style (no that's not what I'm doing right now). I remember in interviews he used to talk crazy about Kanye's clothing choices but look what we have here now. He's crazy Metro-sexual and I'm just sitting here wondering if he knows it.

Now with that being said he's def. on that top list of ill dressers in the HipHop game (which are all questionable because I don't know who has a stylest and who doesn't). I just wish people would keep their comments in the bag because renigging is a ugly thing to live with.

No comments: