Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lupe Fiasco Interview w/Big Tigger Day After the Election


I can't believe that what people get from this interview is that he didn't care to much for the speech. And the worst part of it all is that my worst fear might be coming true. What he said is 100 percent true like
1) There are no longer any excuses
2) Thank that white person that was on your side at work with the Obama screen saver
3) This should inspire us to get our shit together
4) Nothing Barack said made me shed a tear but when I saw Jessie cry I balled
5) Time to change the hood

and ya'll want to focus on if he liked the speech? Why is that? Is it because you have no intention on changing, stopping with the excuses, admitting that not all white people are your enemy, getting your shit together or intending to help the community?

LORD HELP US BECAUSE IF WE CAN'T GET UP ON OUR OWN IN FOUR YEARS I'M GOING TO LOSE IT!

No comments: