Saturday, February 21, 2009

Buby's Diary: 2/21/09

I went to the Hundreds sale today and picked up a couple of things. If the pics have more then one colorway in there I have the black one.
Bobby TALKED to me...awww. lol.
MY lil one was very upset that I didn't pick her up this weekend so my whole time there I was trying to calm her down over the phone. When I was checking out bobby wished me luck and hoped everything worked out ...lol. They were pretty cool guys.



I was supposed to meet my brother at the apple store to see Santigold do an instore performance but he copped out at the end and tried to take my ass home. But of course being the lazy fucker I am (it was really windy) I tried catching Metro trains to catch the Path train but of course I got lost on 23rd street and had to catcha cab. Dude had a revolver tucked in the sun visor and wasn't a real taxi but men of color in the city cant be choicy on who picks them up..lol. But he dropped me off in front of a Best Buy so I had to go in and I picked up Kudu and Justice cds I've been wanting for a while.

No comments: