Thursday, February 19, 2009

Road Trip Philly: Part 1 / Abakus Takeout


Well ladies and gentlemen I am attempting a ROAD TRIP TO PHILLY. I'm trying to go from April 30th to May 3rd. From now to then I'm going to start posting people, places and things that I want to catch in philly. and on the sidebar I'm going to have links for all the spots I discover. If you have any places for me to check out that I don't have there please let me know.

MAILING ADDRESS
Abakus Takeout
227 N. 10th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107

TELEPHONE
Phone: (215) 351-7978

HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Thursday: 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Friday & Saturday: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

From the website alone I can't wait to check out this store. The theme looks to be a takeout spot... so goes the name. And the great thought and detail that they put in the website design let's me know that they care..awwwww...lol. So this is def. going to be one of my stops when I'm there.

Check out the website here.

No comments: