Friday, February 20, 2009

Dirty Gardener Dairy: 2/19/09

Today was a pretty cool day. I got to chill with my cuzin Medina and my brother which is a rarety. And I picked up a couple of treats and in the process of showing Medina my world..lol. First was Don's Diner in Irvington for some breakfast,

rolled over to Short Hills Mall to pay a couple of bills (Medina was amazed by the fancy Builk aka Bentley that they had displayed in the middle of the mall..lol),

got lost in the Maple Wood/ South Orange area,

made it to Bergen County's famous Bergenline Ave. for some lady women (damn that sounds kinda creepy..lol) while we went to West New York's Cap City where I picked up a new Crooks and Castles joint (it was 15 bux cheaper at Sneakerhub) and Union City's Sneaker Hub where I was looking for my next victims..lol,


and finised it off with picking up both De La Ghetto and Arcangel's cds. Because if your going to cop one of those albums it would be better to get both and put your cd player on shuffle for the "good ol' days" feel (real reaggeton dudes know what I'm talking about. Btw- damn it's hard finding a cd spot in North Newark. I miss the joint on Bloomfield Ave. my father used to go to back in the day.
Well tomorrow we are headed to nyc for the reed space/ the hundreds deal... wish me fat man luck!

No comments: