Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Ghosts of Cité Soleil

SAK PASE!!! Whatsup my peoples? This movie is crazy... I haven't seen it but I checked out the preview from the Complex Magazine. Clef put his hand in there somewhere because I couldn't find the clip on youtube or dailymotion but I found it off of Clef's Myspace page so show dude some support and add him here.
But you def. have to go to their website here and check out more about it. If your haitian you have to look at it.

Add to My Profile More Videos

In the slum of Cité Soleil, President Aristide's most loyal supporters were ruling as kings. The five major gang leaders were controlling heavily armed young men; the Chiméres. The Secret army of President Jean-Bertrand Aristide. "Ghosts of Cité Soleil" is a film about Billy and Haitian 2pac. Two brothers. Gang Leaders of the Chiméres.

No comments: