Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Giant Robot

I was on The Hundreds and they said they just did an interview for one of the magazines that I thought would fly off of my table at Meadowlands Flea Market last summer- Giant Robot.

I have a deep love for this mag. There's a deep sense of community.

"From movie stars, musicians, and skateboarders to toys, technology, and history, Giant Robot magazine covers cool aspects of Asian and Asian-American pop culture. Paving the way for less knowledgeable media outlets..."

From what I heard they started kinda like a fanzine and worked their way up. Now they have 4 stores in Cali. and 1 in New York plus a restaurant. I still have plenty of back issues left but these mags are timeless and don't think for a second that I'll be holding on to these forever.

Well enough talk check out their website here and get to know them.

No comments: