Thursday, June 21, 2007

Aunt Jackie

I wish I knew where the people who view my blog are from but there's no way to tell. Well if your from the East Coast of North America, up North stylee you might know this already. But for the ones who don't there's a new dance called the Aunt Jackie. Harlem is really setting all the trends in NYC and the better part of the tri-state right now. All the kids are dressing either like the kids from harlem or like Jim Jones so it's all the same. I hope you know what the Chicken Noodle Soup is... well if you don't heres the video.

Well here's the Aunt Jackie their new song and dance to go with it. From what I can tell Jason Foxx is taking credit for the song but there are plenty of people taking the song and running with it on youtube. The first video is there hood version of it. The second clip is of some other people taking credit of it. And the last is the making of the new jason foxx's aunt jackie video. I went on limewire to download it for my daughter and webstar and company already have a remix to it.






Dudes like making fun of these kids, how this isn't hiphop and this is a sad excuse for music. Bah! They are just made that they are old.lol. My boy Tab $ Cuttah put me on to this song because he saw all the kids doing it at a cook out and thought I knew about it. To tell you the truth I don't even know where these Newark kids get all these Harlem exclusives from. But once they put the new version of it on youtube I'll put it on the blog.

No comments: