Monday, June 18, 2007

Nike Air Jordan "Blackcat"s

Sneakerhead, Sneakerhead, sneakerhead! The Wow's of being a Sneakerhead...

I was never ever a Jordan fan, I was a die hard NY Knicks fan(Pat Riley era) and I didn't want anything to do with Jordan or the Bulls. By the time I was a senior in high school Patrick Ewings was played out but I still rocked them. People didn't even know John Starks had his own kicks and so did Anthony Mason. I wore them all. I even copped some NY Knicks sneakers from East Bay. I dont remember was company made them but I had them. And let's not forget my X-Mans...lol. If you dont know Google it.haha.

But after high school not only did I give up on the Knicks but I gave up on the NBA. It has turned into such a pussy sport it kills me. I was in love with a game that has two sides to it, the offense AND the defense. So a little before my 10 year leave of the sport I once loved I copped my first pair of Jordans. I never said I didn't like Jordan I just didn't like the fact that they were kicking the Knicks asses every year..lol.

Last summer I copped my second pair of Jordans- Air Jordan Dub-Zero's. Just on the design and all the f'ing detail I was amazed. I loved them then and I still love them. I just got the Air Jordan 1 Retro LS Stealth three weeks ago and now I am here because I just got the Blackcat... WOW! Beautiful piece of art!






No comments: