Thursday, June 14, 2007

It was strange yesterday not reporting or posting any videos yesterday. That's a first for my blog. I usually have something to post. Today is a very small difference to this. I think I've always had a short version of ADD. I surf the web everyday for new info and with the short (I'm starting to think not so much) list I have to the right I tend to find plenty of stuff to throw on my blog. Yesterday was my "Heroes" day, I watched about four episodes of it online.



I posted something about every 15th of the month I'll be doing interviews & putting up pictures of some of my fav. spots in NJ. Well luck is on my side..... NOT.... at this point in time I can't get ahold of a camera worth me using and my BETTER HALF is with me for the rest of the summer. Which by the way means that you'll be seeing plenty of her on here soon enough. Well here's a little preview of my shorttee....


This was in December at Johnny Rocket's in Short Hills Mall in Nj

No comments: