Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Buby's Top 10 Rappers Right Now!

Well yesterday I talked about people hatin' on Game for being on the top 10 list right now... I want to give you my top 10 list... well sort of cause Im not sure if theres 10... but first here's the list from MTV-

10 Jim Jones (i agree)
9 Common (i agree)
8 50 Cent (what are they smokin')
7 Jay-Z (no respect for hova..lol)
6 Jeezy (i like jeezy but where is he? he had a good album. he has no buzz right now)
5 Kanye West (i disagree)
4 Andre 3000 (they like him a little more then me)
3 The Game (love him but he doesnt have anything out right now)
2 TI (disagree, his first two singles suck)
1 Lil’ Wayne (not feelin him same much)

And my list of people I want to hear from right now are...

1) Kayne West (i know i feel his music more then most...)
2) 50 Cent (At first I thought his album was going the wrong way but I like his new single)
3) Swizz Beatz (he's making hits)
4) Lil Wayne (i do think he's def. getting better..I need more SONGS not freestyles)
5) Jay Z (he's never cold)
6) Fabolous (I hope he puts out another single and guest star on some peeps songs)
7) Andre 3000 (he makes me happy)
8) Mos Def (whenever I hear him I get warm inside)
9) Common (new album is looking pretty f'in good)
10) Jim Jones (he fell off a little, I heard a few songs that isn't right)

No comments: