Monday, July 23, 2007

M.I.A.


Saturday my brother dave, two of his females and I went to Brooklyn NY's Coney Island for The Village Voice's Siren Festival to watch M.I.A. perform. I've been reading all over the internet that she has a great stage show and she really does. I loved every second of it. I'm a bit pissed because my brother said that there weren't going to be any camera permitted at the festival so I left it behind. The first thing I noticed was all the cameras with we got there..lol. This is the first time I've been to Coney Island ever and I think it's pretty cool. From the looks of it, it looks like it's pretty much a puerto rican neighborhood. When we got to the street where the stage was at we knew we was going to have to push thru that crowd. Sorry to all the people that hate me now but we got a pretty good spot after all the shoving and pushing. At first we started to make a train following this dude with a Radio Raheem Boom Box but we lost him after awhile. I remember one point this guy was like "dude, don't bother there's no more room..." lol pussy. I pushed to make sure I wasn't anywhere near that assmunch..lol. Loved all the new material she did and all the old ones I didn't know.

No comments: