Thursday, July 5, 2007

Transformers. More then met the f'in eye!


Ok...Ok...ok... It didn't suck.lol. I never put any info or clips ,or opinions for that matter, about the f'ing movie on here. When I found out that Megatron wasn't a gun I started not to care. What made me not ready pay too much attention to it was when I started hearing all these star actors that where in it. I felt if all these actors where in it there was probably going to be too much attention drawn on the humans in the movie and the Transformers would play 2nd best. Happily I was mistaken and they did a good job of it for the most part. Of course, I wanted Bumble Bee to be a VW. But after the movie I talked to my brother about Jazz's horrible dialog. In the cartoon Jazz just rhymed all the time and nobody cared. But with the new Jazz talking like Don Imus was doing his thing as the voice I couldn't get into his character and was more then happy with Megatron ripped off his head..lol. The movie was unespecially funny and I have to give a B+ to this one.

No comments: