Friday, July 13, 2007

Devil wears Prada


I finally watched this movie and I must say it is a chick flick but I liked it. But the reason for this post is because of one scene in the movie that made me happy. I know exactly where this is coming from because so many people not only think like this but tell me stuff like this all the time. They are always just wondering why i make such a big deal ... so with no further to do (stand & deliver anyone) I'll just present the part I'm talking about....



MIRANDA TO ANDY
What are you looking at?
ANDY
Me? Nothing, I--
MIRANDA
You think your above this, don't you? We're talking about skirts and your smirking.
ANDY
I'm not smirking.
MIRANDA
Inside, your smirking.
ANDY
No, no, no. I'm not. I'm not above anything. That's my motto. I swear.
MIRANDA
You see that droopy sweater you're wearing? That blue was on a dress Cameron Diaz wore on the cover of Runway-- shredded chiffon by James Holt. The same blue quickly appeared on eight other designers' collections and eventually made its way to the secondary designers, the department store labels, and then to some lovely Gap Outlet, where you no doubt found it. That color is worth millions of dollars and many jobs.
Your superior attutide is not acceptable at this magazine. In this industry. Or in my presence.
.
DAMN........ THAT'S WHATSUP. SO FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE THAT ROCK ALL THE "POPULAR" LABELS AND LOOK AT MY SHIT.... THE "POPULAR" LABELS WELL BE COPYING IT NEXT SEASON...LOL. OR EVEN NEXT YEAR... AHAHA.
BONG!

No comments: