Sunday, January 13, 2008

NYC travels..


It's Alexa's bday this week and since I couldn't sleep I figured that I would take her shopping in NY. My other little cousin Jenny joined the travels.... first place we went was H & M on 34th street but she didn't find anything she liked there. So to SoHo we headed

The first place we stopped in SoHo was Grey's Papaya and the girls had their first dogs there. But the first store we stopped was Kidrobot.

She liked the bag but she thought it was too expensive.

Me and girls got some Munny Pull Zippers. Me and Jenny got the glow in the dark ones while Alexa got the pink one.

I'm the only one that got a Zoomies and I picked up a Peace Nigel which is a chase figure.... lucky me. After Kidrobot we went to Uniqlo but Lex Diamonds didn't really fit anything that she liked.

My last chance to get her something was at Paul Frank so luckly we went there and she picked up a couple of tshirts. I even picked up a green monkey for my sister..lol.

The last place we stopped was the new Ice Cream/BBC store in SoHo. It def. a sight to behold, my cousins seemed amazed by the store. My little cousin took film with her camera phone but the dude that worked there told her to turn it off.lol. There was a grey sweater there with the bbc mascot on it but I wasn't sure it was going to fit and when I heard the 280 dollar price tag I didn't even want to try it on. lol.

No comments: