Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm sooo finished with Finishline


Tuesday I ran to Finishline to order Cece (my daughter) some Vday kix that I had blogged about awhile back. So I got there at 9pm and asked about them. The guy helping me went to the back (where I'm guessing a manager was) and asked if they knew about it. Said person told him that they would be in on thursday. FINE

Now I didn't order them online because they don't charge for shipping if they do in the store aka being cheap. So Thursday I run in there again at 9pm (I keep saying that because they close at 9:30) and asked about the sneakers again. A young lady went to the computer and was looking at the online store. I told her what they were and she said she couldn't find them. After 10 minutes of that I went on my phone and found the style # for her. She asked what size and then told me that I had to become a member to get the free shipping. FINE. While I filled out the form she rang me up and it came out the 80 bux. That's funny because online it was only 60. Me thinking about my luck I figured there was a price difference because it was an instore buy or something. Well as I walked out I looked at my receipt and it was the wrong size. BAH

The next day I went back as soon as they opened and then I found out that I have to wait for the shoes to be shipped to my house and then I have to take them back and reorder the right size.... BAH

It is now Sunday night and still havent shipped them yet because I called for the status and there's no UPS tracking number yet. BAH

Lesson of this story: DONT BE CHEAP! If I would have ordered them online I would have them by now!

No comments: