Tuesday, January 1, 2008

BTB GTF XXX is dead!?!

If you looked at my myspace page as of late (the last two months) my quote is "1 phase is over and now its time for Phase 2. Now what Phase 2 was I had no idea but I knew that I was done with the old way I was going on about my toys.

At the Blag Flag opening I started to tell people that I was done with personal sales and was going to change things up. I've come to the conclusion that I need to do some hands on research. So in 2008 I will be traveling around the U.S. and will be going to different boutiques and shops to get some ideas.

I have a few things that my store/business needs to tie together. Bringing the people of Newark something new. Whether in the way of toys, clothes, media or whatever I need to show the kids/people of Newark that there's so much out there but bring it to them.

I have to get the students of the higher learning schools (Newark has the largest amount of Higher learning institutions in a single area in America) to shop and hang out in the city of Newark. I know 80 percent of the students still go to NY to do their shopping. I can cut them off on the way to Penn Station.

I have to bring something new in the form of my store/ boutique. I hate nothing more then a crappy looking store that is supposed to be a staple in a community and/or a cultural movement.

So with all that being said.... it isn't BTB GTF XXX anymore is just Buby Ghostown now...

@ some point I'm going to change blog addresses and delete my myspace and get a new page but I'll be keeping what I have for right now.

No comments: