Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Eve

I don't know if its a Puerto Rican, Guatemalan or just Latino thing but we wait for midnight to open gifts on Christmas Eve. You would think that would mess up the whole santa thing but I guess we didn't think much about the mystery of santa but more of the toys.lol....

This is what you call some good eating..lol.

Nothing makes my mouth water more then this plate of food right here...lol

Look at my Mom..

My dad and my Mami Doris (my dad's mom)

That smile is from being so full..lol

Alexa (with the glasses) will carry on the silliness that me and my brother started..lol.

My aunt Mildred trying to figure out how to put the to together...lol

My neice Jordan

My sister

Cindy & my CeCe

My Yaya is so old now.. bah!!!

We stopped by my uncles (in the white shirt) house.

No comments: