Monday, January 17, 2011

AraabMuzik @The Museum of Natural History


I was souped for two weeks to go to this. I was hyped off of the youtube videos and haven't gone out in awhile so I was ready. This video is pretty much his whole set. The event was from 9pm-1am and he played probably for 15 minutes. I wasn't entertained by the other dj's they had there and headed home almost 2 minutes after he finished his set. But I did enjoy one of Araab's boys trying to push up on some chicks that was next to me haha... I've been to One Step Beyond maybe four other times before this and for the first time I actually tried to go into the planetarium but it was closed. Right before I left this dude who was super wasted told me I had the coolest shirt (it was a Crooks & Castles shirt w/ Mickey Mouses hands doing the gun sign) in the whole place. That and some chicks pulling me in the front of the line for drinks with them made my night..

No comments: