Monday, January 17, 2011

VASQUE CONTENDER HIKING BOOTS V-604S


I needed a new pair of boots on Friday. All I had was my Polo duck boots and I'm growing to unlike them very quickly. So I knew the Nike AF1 Duck boots where supposed to come out this weekend and tried to get them for Friday but no dice. So while I was downtown Newark I went into desperate mode and tried to find something.. anything. My first pick was a pair of black Polo snow boots that were a little Andre 3000ish but I get crazy like that when I'm desperate. Luckily they didn't have my size so I saw these Vasque boots. See in the hood, at least in my hood (West Ward of Newark/Eastside of Irvington New Jersey) these boots are staples in the community. Dudes buy these boots like some ppl buy G-Shocks to match their outfits. And their not called Vasque.. no, no, no that would be too easy. They are GORE's or GORE-TEX! lol.. because they have the gore-tex label on the boot. I love my hood. I saw them in all black without the white sole but something about the white sole makes it prettier..

No comments: