Monday, January 17, 2011

REWIND!


Well not really rewind but more like fast forward..lol. Alright old heads its time to take it back for a sec. Don't know why this just popped into my head using the public bathroom (most great ideas probably do) but remember back in the day when your walkman's batteries were dying (it would sound chopped and screwed) and you didn't have a spare pair? What would you do? That's right... hit that FF button ever so gently until it sounded normal.. haha. These kids don't know what they missed out on. I think this falls in line with my theory on how I'm a BETA type of dude. I always like the rawest form of things because it's easier to find a way to fix it and the more "user" friendly it gets the harder it becomes for me to relate to the technology and I don't wanna mess with it when it messes up.. just look at mp3 players. When they clock out that's it... done and the kids just look at us like "ok its broke, get me a new one". I wish I would tell my mother some shit like that! HA!
-Old Head rant complete

No comments: