Monday, January 17, 2011

Sheesh

Over the weekend I decided to take a look at the begins of this blog.. and I was so satisfied to know that it started out well and in good intent. But in the last year or so ...probably longer I completely took myself away from this blog meaning I've just stopped having a voice ie.. adding any personal content on here. I think half of it is because visiting so many other sites I was annoyed with other ppls opinions and just wanted to see the facts. I was tired of reading about stuff that wouldn't be released for another year and by the time they did come out I no longer gave two shits. And the other half of me just got lazy and discontent with lack of connection with the ppl reading my blog.. I would see that I had 300+ unique visitors a day but not one comment. But why should I care for that because I NEVER EVER left one in any of the blogs I visited. ughh...
But looking back I did realize that no matter what this blog should be more for me. Something like a time capsule of sorts for myself cause god knows my memory is shits haha.. So I'm pretty sure I'm gonna try and start putting myself a little more in this blog. I've said this before... we'll see. haha.. we'll see.

No comments: