Sunday, April 20, 2008

Comic Con Day 2 part 1

Hey guys, I'm writing this Sunday morning right before I get ready for the last day of the Comic Con Weekend.

Day 2 was spent with my father (lucky for ya'll) and he took plenty of pics. I guess it does pay off to have the three day pass because different people show up different days. The thing that killed me was there was no McFarland booth. hmmm. There were more people there then friday so it took me an extra 10 minutes to get in. I'm just going to post the pics my father has because I still have to tell ya'll about the ESC- Toy party and the Kreme/ Seed Gallery show. But that will be part 2. That's all for now, I'm going back to the comic con and the famous cherry blossom festival in Newark NJ today. More on all that later~






















No comments: