Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thoughts of this year's comic con!!!


Not cool!
this year's Comic Con is not going to be a good one for me. First off, I never ordered my retailer ticket so I'm pretty much f'ed. Second off, I have mandatory training at my job from 7am-9am which wouldn't be THAT bad if it would start at 7 not 8:30 like I know it is. Then I have to rush home and probably will be heading to NYC around noon. By the time I get to the Comic Con it will be around 2 so is there even a point to get a retailer ID anyway. But third [off?], I have to then stand in line to buy two three-day passes. PISSED I AM!!!!

Now that I got the bad out the way let me start with the "it's not fair"

do you people know how much cool shit is going to be for sale there? do you? if you don't just go to toyrevil and find out. LOTS! yet again.... PISSED AM I!!!!

but at least I complain. A couple of years ago I would have to go to cali for this type of frustration ...lol.

No comments: