Monday, April 28, 2008

Sean Bell: My 2 cents (if it's worth that much)


I haven't touched this subject and I didn't really think I would until I saw the press conference that the police officers made. The one black dude I respect for doing what he did and apologized or sympathized or whatever you want to call it. But as far as the other two dickheads... I'm at a loss for words. I don't understand the world we live in. I get that the police's lawyers probably said to say nothing about it or not to apologize but comeon you guys were in the wrong and you need to do something to repay your dealt to society and the families of the victims because nomatter how you want to put it there were victims in this trial and it wasn't the police officers. I realized a long time ago that a big majority of police are bitch asses that are really shook to walk the same streets as me with their punk ass guns but there has to be a better way. I know nobody becomes a police officer because it was a calling anymore, everybody is just looking for a descent job with good wages and a pension but at some point you have to think about the responsibility you are taking. If me and my boys saw some guys with PLAIN CLOTHES on I would try to run them over too. But because the people had a record the police are off the hook. Because most minority's in the cities of America has a record for something or another the police will always be off the hook. I fully understand now when people tell me "Fuck Obama and Clinton because they aren't saying anything about the hood and any of our issues" I never understood what issues are there other then Health Care and Jobs but I've been blinded by the big speeches and simple answers that these two are giving to such a complex problem. I guess everybodies best bet is to move out the hood and to the 'burbs where a civilians voice matters. DAMN~

No comments: