Thursday, March 22, 2007

Art & Design in a Shopping bag?


I was checking out Brooklyn Circus' blog (check it out, it's great stuff) and they posted these pics of ill ass bags. I'm not going to front I've stopped people in the city to find out where they got the shopping bag they have in their hand from. I love design in everyway and what better way then tripping out your customer on the last experience before they leave your store and have a great looking moving billboard all the way home. Sadly alot of people don't put that much thought into the shopping bags, especially men's clothing store or any store geared toward men. But here are the pics. The one to the top left hand side is from The Brooklyn Circus (I need one of those) and I'm not sure of the rest. Just to let you guys know that Kidrobot has some great bags too.




No comments: