Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Erick Scarecrow's Liberty













Check out this ill piece by Erick Scarecrow's company ESC toys. The build-up to this figure was great. He would preview it from different angles but never giving you the whole figure. Then at Comic-Con Nyc I finally peeped the whole figure. She is a beauty. From what I heard she sold out at the comic con and everybody is waiting to see more of her. I'm on hold waiting for my shipment so all you regulars know what time it is... I can only think of about two other vinyl figures that were this nice and based on a female figure. First you have Essence from the Blokhedz series and Sam Flore's Fatima (I have one pink one left if anybody wants it) that I picked up for ya'll at last years ToyFair. I'm meaning only females not including the big names... Micheal Lau and them dudes.
If you want to get the full interview with Erick Scarecrow check out ToysREvil's blog.

No comments: