Thursday, March 29, 2007

Redman

If only he did this and what he did on his mixtape and put THAT on the album!!! Sometimes you can tell what the industry does to change artist to sell to the masses. I think there were about 5 albums last year where the mixtape that came out right before the album did was better then the album you can get at best buy. That I think goes for all creative material from clothes, toys, music and movies. That's why hiphop in the 90's was great. People didn't push them to the left or the right on what to do on a album. I love streetwear because they are the indies of clothes and I love designer toys cause you dont have to worry about appealling to different age groups. So thank you Redman for putting out the mixtape for real heads. I'll keep buying if you keep putting out.


Well I'm not going to completly take off the older post but ill leave you with a classic. This was the first time I saw my block aka my neighborhood in a music video. Most of the houses in the video arent there anymore. It looks like the south bronx in the late 70's around here nowadays. And if you see the street sign that say 20th street and south orange ave. let me tell you... it was the wild west on that corner back in the early 90's... wow memories..lol. enjoy the video I left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck! They removed it. I love Red.

Buby said...

I hope you like the throwback video.